My apologies...

Dear colleagues,

I am writing to apologize for being so agressive in my last post
regarding MIME sniffing. I would certainly not like to receive such an
e-mail. I actually regreted sending it when it returned to my inbox
after I ate some chocolate.

All that energy might be the result of my frustration for not having
time to provide anything useful to fix the problem. You guys do a great
job and don't deserve being attacked by stupid users with individual
frustrations.

In addition to that, I would like to say a big THANK YOU for doing what
you do here. GNOME is the greatest community I've ever participated in.

Next time I will try to provide useful stuff to fix the problems instead
of trowing up in the wind flames that would offend people.

Merry christmas for you user, you developer and you maintainer.

Ashamed,

--
Fabio Gomes de Souza <fabio gs2 com br> (+55 81 9127-0597)

.- GS2 TECNOLOGIA DA INFORMACAO LTDA :: www.gs2.com.br
|- IT Infrastructure :: Security :: Embedded systems :: Linux
`- Olinda, Brazil - +55 81 3492-7777 - negocios gs2 com br