Re: strftime

> Nautilus should show a warning ("eel_strdup_strftime does not support
> non-standard escape code %E") on the console when you try this. Did it?

I don't know how.  Nautilus is loaded on login.  When killed, it gets
automatically reloaded and I don't see any message.

> The problem seems to be in EEL in the eel_strdup_strftime function. It
> limits the conversion to operators that are in the Ansi C standard, and
> %EY seems to be a Single Unix Specification extension.

I guess most EEL developers are on Nautilus list, right?  Would you
consider making this work?  In Thailand, it feels a bit strange to see
years displayed in A.D., especially when the surrounding text is in
Thai.  There probably are other countries that prefer localized year
too (Japan?).

Paisa