Re: How to get "Up" to work with symlinks

OK. But users are really confused if they jump to directory, they didn't
want. So, maybe some option to disable/remove "Up" button would solve
this problem.
Another thing is, that the "Location" shows the real directory, not the
symlinked one. This also makes confusion. As in my example:
you are in "/home/ala" and go to "sample". After that nautilus shows in
"Location": /home/olaf/test, but the user expects /home/ala/sample.

Regards,

Olaf