Re: some activities in spatial nautilus

> The trouble is that sometimes I don't have any nautilus windows open and
> some other app has the focus. So getting that dialog open is a bit
> painful. Would it be possible to put this functionality into, say, gnome
> run dialog? That one can be opened from anywhere.

I believe there was talk of putting gnome-vfs support into the run
dialoge.  Check the archives for this list, it wasn't that long ago...

> Another thing I miss after using this for a while is being able to enter
> relative paths from $HOME, or having a quick shortcut to autocomplete
> $HOME.

"~" works for me from the ctrl-l open location nautilus dialog.

alan

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"There are only 3 real sports: bull-fighting, car racing and mountain