cancel open dialoge confusion

I'm not sure under what circumstances this occurs, but it's happened to
me a few times and figured I'd ask.  Basically when clicking on the
"Computer" icon on the desktop (or sometimes with clicking in it) I
get the following dialoge:

http://arcterex.net/images/cancel-open.png

I'm guessing it's due to clicking on "filesystem" in "Computer" again if
it was too slow to open or something?  My issue isn't with why the dialoge
appears, but it's UI.  For those who aren't bothering to click, it looks
like this:

Window Title: Cancel Open?
Text:         Opening "Filesystem"
Button:       Cancel

What you're canceling isn't obvious, as what you cancel is in the title,
not the dialoge itself.  When I first saw it I wondered if it was
canceling the opening of "Filesystem" itself and I had the choice to
cancel the cancel.  Or something.  Maybe swapping the window title and
text would make things a bit more clear, or set the dialoge text as "Cancel
Opening Filesystem?" or similar.

Just a thought.

alan

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"There are only 3 real sports: bull-fighting, car racing and mountain