Re: Column View

I would humbly suggest that you engage in an in depth discussion over the advantages and shortcomings of the MacOS X design of the before you go ahead and attempt to create a clone. The implementation of such a feature would be non-trivial and a direct copy, if possible, may not be an ideal choice.

Gene