Re: Patch to hide KDE trash directory on desktop

Hi Alex,

On Tue, 2003-08-26 at 16:19, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> This Nautilus patch makes nautilus automatically hide the trash
> directory that KDE makes in ~/Desktop. I'd like to commit this so we
> interoperate better with KDE wrt ~/Desktop.

	I've had a quick look through the patch and it looks fine to me. But if
it wasn't such a highly visible problem for some people I'd probably say
punt since its a largeish hack.

	Anyway, I think it should go in ... there, you have two approvals now
:-)

> How does this code freeze review thing work?

http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/tasks.html#ApprovingFreezeBreaks

Good Luck,
Mark.