Nautilus coding style change

Dave and I have decided to finally remove the "all local variable
declarations have to go at the top of the function" rule from the Nautilus
coding-style guide. Both of us dislike this rule, and removing it doesn't
really cause any inconsistancies in the formating style of the codebase.

I'm truely sorry for every patch submitter I've pestered about this
previously, but rest assured that your future patches may scope variables
however you want.

In other words: ROCK ON!

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a witless neurotic dog-catcher with a passion for fast cars. She's a
bloodthirsty foul-mouthed magician's assistant who believes she is the
reincarnation of an ancient Egyptian queen. They fight crime!