Re: Nautilus doesn't support https location

Galeon can do WebDAV? I wasn't aware of that. Are you sure you guys understand his question? He's talking about the WebDAV vfs module of Nautilus. I've found that I can't use https WebDAV in Nautilus as well. I also am not able to use WebDAV on a port other than port 80.