Re: image slideshow - how?

On Thu, 2003-04-17 at 08:40, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> > If you are already using the latest Eye of Gnome (2.3.0) then you are able
> > to change your current view to "Image Collection View". This component is
> AND IT ROCKS! Thank you Jens!

	One thing I was confused about when using that was that - as I
recollect, there used to be some magic in nautilus, such that the 'View
As' popdown would notice there was a lot of (eg.) music in a directory
and offer the music view for it; that didn't seem to work for me for
eog; did that feature die a death ? are we missing something somewhere ?
or is my system just hosed ?

	Regards,

		Michael.