Re: image slideshow - how?

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003, Marius Andreiana wrote:

> I use nautilus for browsing files. When I enter a directory with images,
> I'd like to view them all one by one ( a slideshow ), without
> double-clicking on an image, click back, double-click on the next...
>
> Now I've set nautilus to view images with gqview, where you can go
> full-screen and then press space to go to next image.
>
> Any other way to do it? ( so I don't depend on gqview )

If you are already using the latest Eye of Gnome (2.3.0) then you are able
to change your current view to "Image Collection View". This component is
provided by EoG. Press F11 to get into the fullscreen mode, you can move
through the image list by pressing Space/Backspace, Cursor keys or
PageUp/Down.

  Jens