Re: Eel and Nautilus 2.2.3.1 are released

On Wed, 2003-04-02 at 14:51, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Apr 2003, Rémi Cohen-Scali wrote:
>
> > Hy all
> >
> > About the list view, I have a problem with selection.
> > The <Ctrl>-<Button1-Click> event do not add the clicked item to the
> > selected set of items.
> > This behavior is not consistent with the Icon view behavior.
> > Is it a behavior you all have (known bug?) or maybe it is a
> > mis-configuration on my side ?
>
> It certainly works for me.

And works for me too, but when I right-click on the empty space under
the lines in list view (in a dir with only a few files), the popup-menu
doesn't show. But when I right-click over a line, it does show. In
previous releases it did popup even on the empty area. So, the UI fixes
produced bugs, or is this only with me?