Re: directory backgrounds
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Lars Weber <lars brokenbits de>
- Cc: Peter Wainwright <prw wainpr demon co uk>, <nautilus-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: directory backgrounds
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 04:45:23 -0400 (EDT)
On 23 Sep 2002, Lars Weber wrote:
> Peter Wainwright <prw wainpr demon co uk> wrote:
> > I don't tend to use folder backgrounds for the following purpose,
> > since I don't use Nautilus for remote file management; however,
> > it occurs to me that it would be a useful means to distinguish
> > between filesystems on different hosts, etc.
> Another interesting use for directory backgrounds might be to display the
> write-permissions of the current directory.
That's already shown as an emblem on the side pane icon.
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's a short-sighted arachnophobic werewolf in a wheelchair. She's a radical
African-American museum curator who hides her beauty behind a pair of
thick-framed spectacles. They fight crime!
] [Thread Prev