Re: align layout patch
- From: Dave Bordoley <bordoley msu edu>
- To: Reginald Melchisedek Poyau <melchisedek earthlink net>
- Cc: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>, nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: align layout patch
- Date: 11 Sep 2002 09:55:36 -0400
On Wed, 2002-09-11 at 06:10, Reginald Melchisedek Poyau wrote:
> I see. This behavior is not a bug it is a design feature that removes
> excess leftover space on the opposite side of primary layout direction.
> I've disable this behavior for the case where there is only one line
I'll give this patch a try later today. In general i really like this
patch since all my icons in large directories appear in nice rows and
columns now :) good work...
] [Thread Prev