Re: PATCH: Bug 82463

Please please don't remove it from the desktop! I use this all the time
as it's the fastest way to open my home folder (instead of
doubleclicking my home icon or using Applications -> Home Folder). Maybe
it should be renamed to "Open Home Folder"?
I even use it a lot in Nautilus windows but I guess I can get used to
File -> New Window as it's the first item here and easy to reach.

- Daniel