Re: Themes problem

<quote who="weisen+nautilus ai mit edu"/>

> I have a strange Nautilus2 problem.  I find that when installing a new
> theme, only a few elements of the theme actually take effect.  The sidebar
> color, throbber, the size/scale changer, and that's it.  No icons for the
> desktop or icons for files.  Any ideas?

Nautilus themes are being phased out in the 2.1.x series. We'll have GTK+
and icon themes to replace them. So, this is NOTABUG. :-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
   "You know, the crunchy, folk-singer part of me wants to believe that a
     performance is a dialogue, but I can't hear a fucking thing you're