Re: [patch] pluggable property dialog pages

Il gio, 2002-10-24 alle 05:23, James Willcox ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I've attached a patch that makes it possible to have mime-type-sensitive
> pages in the properties dialog.  It uses the good 'ol NautilusView stuff
> people are used to, so there wasn't much required to make it happen.
> I've also attached a sample view that lets you see metadata contained in
> audio files (mp3, ogg, etc).  Let me know what you think.
>
> Thanks,
> James

Great!!!! We love it (and you, sure;-).

My 0.00002$

I think it's more useful use a tab header like "Info" or "Additional" or
whatever you wont but not MIME related.

Something like
 ------- ______ _________ _____________
| Basic | Info | Emblems | Permissions |

or
 ------- _________ _____________ ______
| Basic | Emblems | Permissions | Info |

for all MIME is better then

 ------- _________ _____________ _______

 ------- _________ _____________ _______
| Basic | Emblems | Permissions | Image | fog png, jpeg...

and so on: if you have the info panel there you can see additional
infos, other it's a 'simple' file with no specific metadata.

By, Luca

--
[...]'ansai com'era casa mia
e quel bambino che, giocava in un porcile

io, guarda il pongo che c'ho io
va' cor pongo mo' che te ce faccio
soldi in tasca non ce n'ho
ma sul pongo comando io