Re: SVG rendering in Nautilus

Hi Michael!

On Saturday 26 October 2002 7:39 pm, Michael Meeks wrote:
|  Hi Vladim,

*Vadim*, if you do not mind :-)

|  On Fri, 2002-10-25 at 23:24, Vadim Plessky wrote:
|  > I have several folders with SVG files, and Nautilus crashes when I open
|  > some of those folders.
|  > At the same time, I can open most of those files (but not all) with
|  > rsvg_display from librsvg2 (2.1.1)
|  > Should I report this as a bug? Or it's already known fact?
|
|  	Fascinating; yes - any serious bug should be reported; and the
|  bug-meisters will deal with duplicates etc. It'd be particularly
|  interesting to post some URIs to the actual files, and a stack trace
|  here so this can be fixed quickly.

Ok, I will try to prepare web page/URL and put some examples to it.
I need to check first which files cause problem, and separate ok-ish file from
them.
So far, I found two examples which indeed create rather serious problem for
librsvg. I reported problem on <librsvg-devel>, but it seems Dom is still on
bus. trip.
Here is first problem: