Re: [patch] pluggable property dialog pages

<quote who="Michael Meeks"/>

> On Fri, 2002-10-25 at 13:27, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> > Yes. I'd love for someone to systematically go over the eel extensions and
> > move over stuff to bonobo/gnome-vfs/libgnome etc, and then remove them
> > from eel. There are lots of small utility functions in eel that just plain
> > make programming in gnome nicer.
>
> 	And unless I'm mistake, we only have a few days to do this in, before
> the next round of freezing ?

Feature freeze is Oct. 31st. I'm actually just about to send an email saying
that the API/ABI freeze will be November 15th... for some reason, it was
never on the schedule. :-)

- Jeff

--
     "I don't even understand offside so I'm not likely to understand a
                 Manchester United contract." - Posh Spice