Re: [patch] pluggable property dialog pages

Hi James,

On Thu, 2002-10-24 at 04:23, James Willcox wrote:
> I've attached a patch that makes it possible to have mime-type-sensitive
> pages in the properties dialog.  It uses the good 'ol NautilusView stuff
> people are used to, so there wasn't much required to make it happen.
> I've also attached a sample view that lets you see metadata contained in
> audio files (mp3, ogg, etc).  Let me know what you think.

	FWIW - it looks really great to me. It'd be nice to add an OLE summary
support app to (perhaps) Gnumeric, so that we can use libgsf to extract
generic summary information from compound documents.

	Perhaps also, an image properties thing in eog would be nice - basic
stuff such as image colour depth, dimensions, etc. would be rather
useful to me now.

	Regards,

		Michael.