Re: Nautilus Preference Proposal -- another point of view

On Wed, 2002-10-23 at 12:01, Dave Bordoley wrote:
> I'm just going to run through this really quickly. Note that their are
> no longer nautilus themes (well there won't be any in gnome 2.2), icon
> theming should be part of the general theme dialog.

Are there any guidelines yet on how icon theming will be handled and if
so is there a mailing list where that conversation is going on?

In addition, has it progressed far enough for there to be general
guidelines on how to design the icon themes?

I have an old style nautilus theme with a full icon set that of course I
would like to port when it becomes necessary.

--
Johnathan Bailes	BAE Systems ESI

 "UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because
 that would also stop you from doing clever things." - Doug Gwyn
---