SV: Problem with "Open With" menu and gnome mime types?

Hi,

I had the same problem some time ago, I then filed a bug about it. The
bug was closed since they couldn’t reproduce my problems and I thought
the problem was in my setup.
The problem I had was that the program (in my case xine) didn't exist in
the application registry, I solved the problem by adding an entry in the
file /usr/share/application-registry/gnome-vfs.applications.

If this is the issue, file a bug about this in bugzilla.

//Snaggen

   http://www.picnicpark.org/keith/software/gjpegtran/index.html

More information, including the download, will be posted as soon as I
resolve this problem!