Re: Where are my nautilus icons??

Alexander Larsson wrote:

On Fri, 29 Nov 2002, Jeff Waugh wrote:

<quote who="Sean Eichhorn">

Ok, I just did a complete reinstall from the ground up of my linux box.
Gnome2 (mostly from 2.1, some CVS) and I am not seeing any theme stuff.
i.e. No home icon, no trash icon, no mime-icons, they are ALL that plain
white paper icon, with the turned corner.
Make sure /desktop/gnome/interface/icon_theme is set to 'gnome'.

Note that it has to be "gnome", not "Gnome" that recent control-center set it to.

It is.
I think nautilus is searching another path for the icons, but I don't know where. Even if the theme was missing it should pull the Mime types from /usr/local/share/pixmaps/document-icons right?
But it's not.
Is there any way to double check where it searches for icons??