Re: Where are my nautilus icons??

Jeff Waugh wrote:

<quote who="Sean Eichhorn">

Ok, I just did a complete reinstall from the ground up of my linux box.
Gnome2 (mostly from 2.1, some CVS) and I am not seeing any theme stuff.
i.e. No home icon, no trash icon, no mime-icons, they are ALL that plain
white paper icon, with the turned corner.

Make sure /desktop/gnome/interface/icon_theme is set to 'gnome'.

- Jeff

Yeah, it is.
I even tried changing it around to different things just to see if it was a bad theme. Can't get it to do anything.