Re: kde sees gz files into konqueror, nautilus does not

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 15:40, Adagilson B B da Silva wrote:
> sorry, for my ignorance, but could I see gz files in Nautilus (with some
> viewer) as does Konqueror (through Arc, it seems). When browsing with
> Konqueror I just click (and it's just "one" click) over the .gz icon and
> it shows me the content of the file as a dir like it's inside the zipped
> file, could I do the same with Nautilus. Nautilus has my preference :)

File-Roller should do it.
--
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)   - Software developer, generic solvent
http://enver.casdb.com/        - mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com

	"And what will you do when you grow up to be as big as me?"
asked the father of his little son.
	"Diet."