File properties view

I think I screwed up when I recommended that the file properties window
should be a dialog (bug 95836). The problem is that the properties
window should not always be on top of other nautilus windows, since they
are actually considered a view of the file (same as viewing the file in
another app).

The problem before with the properties view is that the user could
resize it and maximize it. The window should be non-resizable, but the
user should be able to minimize it (according to my reading of the hig).

see the below link:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/draft_hig/windows.html#property-windows

I apologize for this mistake, it was careless of me.

dave