New nautilus milestones

Just to let all nautilus bug hunters know, there are new milestones for
nautilus now. These include 2.0.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2, 2.0.x, 2.2.0 and 2.2.x.

I'm not sure if there is a real good way to designate where bugs should
be aimed at. I think that most ui/ enhancement bugs should be aimed at
2.2.x and we should consider 2.0.0 feature and ui frozen and just
concentrate on fixing bugs. Alex what is your opinion??? Actual bugs
should probably be aimed at the other milestones based on their severity
etc. I would think.

dave