Re: PATCH: use gnome-vfs for monitoring files

On 21 May 2002, Alex Graveley wrote:

> Hi,
> Second try.  Brings back the nautilus-monitor apis, so we can check for
> a read-only volume.  Also caches result of nautilus_monitor_active().

+	if (tried_monitor == FALSE) {
+		char *desktop_directory, *uri;
+		NautilusMonitor *monitor;
+		desktop_directory = nautilus_get_desktop_directory ();
+		uri = gnome_vfs_get_uri_from_local_path (desktop_directory);

Declare variables at start of function.

+	if (volume != NULL)
+		return nautilus_volume_is_read_only (volume);
+	else
+		return FALSE;

Missing brackets.
You also need to remove the fam detection code from configure and the
Makefiles. Other than that it looks fine to check in.

He's a shy crooked boxer fleeing from a secret government programme. She's a
hard-bitten junkie detective in the wrong place at the wrong time. They fight