Re: URIs, D&D and bug #48423

On Wed, 2002-05-22 at 09:00, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	Um; wait - we already have a correctly escaped URI in the method I
> mentioned, and we deliberately break it so it works with Gnome 1.4's
> gnome-libs. Are you certain that you want to break compatibility with
> that ? if so fine.

	Well - I just tested the new code with Evolution - which I hope will be
the most significant Gnome 1.4 app people want to use, and it seems to
work fine with 'spaced' names, and D&D still so, possibly they don't use
the gnome libs code.

	The broken method it was working around is gone in libgnome as well, so
it's all looking good I think,

	Regards,

		Michael.