Re: 2 small eel fixes
- From: Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Damon Chaplin <damon ximian com>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: 2 small eel fixes
- Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 16:40:10 -0400 (EDT)
On 21 May 2002, Damon Chaplin wrote:
> 2 small patches.
> The first one closes the pixbuf loader when an error occurs.
> A warning is output if we unref it without closing it.
> The second one fixes a mistake I made with an earlier fix.
> I forgot that eel_remove_weak_pointer() will set the pointer to NULL,
> but we want to return it. So we copy it first.
Both look fine to commit.
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's a maverick devious Green Beret who knows the secret of the alien
invasion. She's an artistic snooty single mother with her own daytime radio
talk show. They fight crime!
] [Thread Prev