Re: toolbar issues

Gtk provides toolbar theming, gtk themes should theme stock icons, gnome
apps should use gtk => nautilus should use gtk.

Think of it this way, theme writers start writing killers gtk themes
with toolbar icons that are rad unfortunately you don't ever see those
icons, since your current nautilus theme overides them always.

Theme writers should theme toolbars at the gtk level ( i would love to
see gorilla gtk theme, probably would be rad). Fixing this, will force
both nautilus and gtk theme writers to write better themes anyway.

I really don't understand what is so special about nautilus that it
should even have it's own theming mechanism, but that's another
discussion.

dave