Re: toolbar issues

Alex,

In respect to nautilus themable toolbars, I think having them in
nautilus sets a real bad precedent for gnome apps. First the hig very
clearly states that all apps should use stock icons. Nautilus being
perhaps the central gnome app blatantly disregards this. Why should
other apps follow the hig if nautilus doesn't?

dave