Re: The closing of old search bugs

On 13 May 2002, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller wrote:

> On Mon, 2002-05-13 at 23:09, Alex Larsson wrote:
> >
> > At the moment nobody is workin on it. But rebecca is rumored to work some
> > on medusa still, so eventually we may want to make it work again. Then it
> > would be nice to have the bugs there.
> >

> Ok, I see two possible scenarios then. Either I just reopen the bugs. Or
> I could maybe go and add a Nau-Search keyword to them instead, but
> letting them stay closed. That way
> they don't clutter up the Nautilus bugzilla while no-one is working on
> it and if someone want to start hacking finding the bugs will be easy
> and quick.

As a general rule, i'd rather have them open than closed with some
keyword. People almost never look at closed bugs.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a scrappy day-dreaming rock star haunted by an iconic dead American
confidante She's a supernatural out-of-work archaeologist who dreams of
becoming Elvis. They fight crime!