Fixme bugs

In my never ending attempt to clean up nautilus bugzilla to make it more
useful, I was thinking about churning through the fixme bugs to determine
which of them are still relevant (these bugs amount to about a tenth of all
nautilus bugs). A couple of questions...

1. Would the core developers find this useful...
2. Is it safe to assume that if the fixme is no longer in the code or if the
file is no longer part of the code that the fixme has been fixed or is no
longer relevant?

dave