Re: Post 2.0 ideas on the toolbar

On 9 May 2002, dave bordoley wrote:

> I was wondering what anyone thought about moving the throbber from the
> toolbar to the menubar. My motivation is that i think it would be nice
> to put the view and zoom controls on the toolbar, preferably where the
> throbber currently is. I don't use the location bar, but would like to
> be able to use these controls.
>
> see bug 80363

I'm not sure about this. I know you only have the toolbar visible, but I
could equally well see someone wanting to have only the location bar
visible. In fact, i think that makes more sense.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's an unconventional native American dog-catcher searching for his wife's
true killer. She's a cold-hearted French-Canadian safe cracker looking for
love in all the wrong places. They fight crime!