Re: PATCH: remove favorites .desktop file, add stock trash icon make help correct

On Wed, 2002-05-01 at 19:57, Dave Bordoley wrote:
    Right now menu editing doesn't work, but should theoretically in
    nautilus. Alex does favorites work for you. It hasn't ever worked for me
    since i've switched to gnome2 using the snapshots.

Seems like favorites is broken. I see stuff there, but if I link things
there they dont work.

I think we should ditch favorites:// and make a bookmarks:// view, that
would just do the same thing, just call it "Favorites" since it seems to
be the term both mac and windows use..?

Both bookmarks and favorites sort of do the same thing anyway.

Tuomas

--
:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen  :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: tigert ximian com :: www.ximian.com       :: ::