Re: [Nautilus-list] Text View?

On Fri, 2002-03-29 at 22:05, Louis Garcia wrote:
    Anyone know if gless has been ported to gnome2. If so it could be bonoboized
    and used as a text view for nautilus. This could reduce some code.

Is it a horrid idea to bonoboize GEdit and make an editor component that
the editor itself uses, and that can be embedded in other apps?

That would make a nice text view too. And yes. I am using GEdit now
since it complies with the GNOME desktop, meaning I can drag files to
it. Unlike *cough* certain GNU text editor which also iconifies itself
with Ctrl-Z... (yeah, emacs is cool in its powerfulness, but it could
get itself to this decade too..)

Tuomas

--
:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen  :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: tigert ximian com :: www.ximian.com       :: ::