[Nautilus-list] Re: gnorpm?

> On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 06:51:44PM -0500 or thereabouts, Louis Garcia wrote:
> > Who is the maintainer of gnorpm? Is it being ported to gnome2?
>
> James Henstridge wrote it. Alan Cox and Malcolm Tredinnick adopted it.
> Malcolm's currently In The Real World. Alan... has not mentioned it at
> all recently. No clue on porting.

Bill Nottingham, JBJ and some others also deserve credit along the way

> > I ask because it would be nice if someone would bonoboised the thing
> > so nautilus would finally get an rpm view.
>
> > This may not be the proper list.
> > Thanks, --Louis
> > did I just invent a word?
>
> If you did, I knew what it meant :)

Given what Bonobo's are like I suspect bonoboizing is probably illegal in
many states ;)

Malcolm has done all the leg work on it for the past months. I simply got
sick enough of it to fix some of the critical bugs and got remembered because
I'm apparently famous or something not because I did any real work on it.

Alan