Re: [Nautilus-list] Patch for custom icon

On Sunday, March 24, 2002, at 08:27 AM, Johan Dahlin wrote:

But you're probably right when you saying that it should be done in
another level, but my knowledge about nautilus code is limited, this
just worked.

Test and make sure it works for file names that have "%" in them. If your code doesn't break things for those files, then it might be OK to take the patch. If it does break, then we have to do better.

We don't want to play "whack-a-mole" <http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/jargon/html/entry/whack-a-mole.html>, where we fix one bug and it makes another bug pop up.

    -- Darin