Re: [Nautilus-list] new Nautilus docs

On Thursday, March 21, 2002, at 07:15 PM, John Fleck wrote:

1)  Can I safely assume that text view will be fixed and working
    eventually?

I'd be tempted to say yes, but I don't know who is doing the work.

2)  Can I safely assume that web view, based on gtkhtml, will be a part
    of the final product?

Same as above.

2a) If "yes", will the web view still include the "open with other"
    browser listings in the sidebar?

Definitely yes.

3)  The "backgrounds and emblems" dialog no longer contains an
    option to "add new pattern" or "add new emblem". Is this
    intentional, or are they expected to return?

Just a bug, but not sure if it will get fixed any time soon.

    -- Darin