Re: [Nautilus-list] Bugs and "I tried the desktop as HOME and ...."

On Thu, 2002-03-21 at 07:18, bordoley msu edu wrote:
> THe only thing i disagree with you on is having the home icon on the desktop
> when using the home dir and the desktop. We should probably have a documents
> folder though.
>
> dave

Right click
"New Folder"
Right click on icon
"Rename"
Type "Documents"

:)

Sorry to be so cutesy, but I can't really see what utility a fake
Documents folder (a special launcher like the home icon, or a symlink
to something deep in the filesystem) would have if you're using home
as the desktop.