Re: [Nautilus-list] PDF/Postscript view bug question?

On 3/13/02 12:30 PM, "David Bordoley" <bordoley msu edu> wrote:

> Is the old nautilus xpdf postscript view still part of nautilus 1.1.x.
> If not can all bugs relating to a pdf view be closed, since we now have
> a ggv viewer.

The pdf viewer was never part of Nautilus per se; but we did track bugs in
it since the xpdf maintainers weren't actively maintaining the Bonobo
component. I don't know if someone is planning to port it to Gnome 2.

I am ashamed to admit my ignorance, but does the "ggv viewer" allow us to
view PDF files? If so, then I guess we can just decide not to port the one
from xpdf.

    -- Darin