[Nautilus-list] Desktop icon text color

I notice that the desktop colour change to black if the background is
very white, but is there a way to force it to black or at leaste change
the threashold? The problem is that most of the time the white is hard
to read on a background and but nautilus doesn't think it is bright
enough to switch to black.

Also is there somewhere a description of the xml format for making
skins?

Thanks in advance.

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»