Re: [Nautilus-list] Old WM's

Havoc Pennington wrote:

David Bordoley <bordoley msu edu> writes:

There are a bunch of old eazel bugs related to the fact that nautilus
drawing the desktop does weird things with enlightenment and twm, fvwm,
etc. I want to know if i can close these bugs, or if the developers
still want to keep them open. Louie and I are both partial to closing
them. Opinions?

They should be closed, we don't and can't support those configurations.

Havoc

So Nautilus /still/ can't work with Enlightenment? Guess I /still/ won't use it.

-b

--
So, make a real effort to avoid getting sucked into all the expensive
lifestyle habits of typical Americans.  Because if you do that, then