[Nautilus-list] OFFSHORE SOFTWARE SERVICES STARTING AT $ 6/MAN-HOUR

            Sub:    SOFTWARE  DEVELOPMENT  ON A VERY ATTRACTIVE  SUB-CONTRACT BASIS

Dear Sir /Madam,

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as a fast growing  STPI  registered Applications Service Provider located at Hyderabad, India.

Since you are located in a strategic location  you can utilise your resources can be concentric for securing software projects  which can be executed  in India on mutually profit sharing basis.

We are very much interested to have Software Alliance/Partnership with you.

We are willing to give 25-30% for  each project gained through your business links/contacts.

We would like to offer our services to global organizations as a Development alliance partner/Sub-Contract firm for
MAINFRAMES, AS-400,E-Commerce, Internet Technolgies and other related software  development services starting at  $6 /man-hour

You can negotiate with the  companies for outsourcing their software projects/ setting
up their companies/subsidiaries for them in India. We are willing to sign MOU with you.

MAK Consultants provides software services with a vertical segment focus in E-Commerce, Internet technologies and Client Server system services.  We also offer Geographic Information Systems (GIS) services including  Data Conversion, CAD and related services. We emphasize on adhering to  time schedules, stringent quality control and total customer satisfaction.

We are instrumental in setting up 100% Subsidiary for a Fortune 500  USA company M/s Conseco Inc. www.conseco.com at Hyderabad , India.

We would like to offer our services to global organizations as a Development alliance partner/Sub-Contract firm for
MAINFRAMES, AS-400,E-Commerce, Internet Technolgies and other related software  development services starting at  $6 /man-hour.

MAK Consultants understands the complexities of software development projects and has created  a methodology geared toward client success. This approach represents the culmination of experience, knowledge, and skills gained from   successful completion of a  variety of projects in the electric, financial sector and telecommunications industries. Because we know your business interests, we are uniquely qualified to help you in the following areas:

PROJECTS ON HAND: E-COMMERCE PROJECTS

At present we are developing a B2B Vertical Portal www.cementshop.com for an U.S. organisation.
The first few key milestones for product delivery have been met and the  client is extremely pleased with our performance.We always emphasise on  delivering total customer satisfaction at every stage.

Another project www.handpaintedgreetings.com is being developed now.

We have executed a e-commerce Project for a Singapore client onUnix platform with MySql database,Servelets using Apache server and other related internet technologies.Our clients E-Commerce operations are limited to Asia Pacific region only right now. At later stage, client wants us design for fullfledged international
E-commerce online transactions.

Apart from this we are developing  Consultant project www.staffbazaar.com  which caters to the global human resources requirement for an  U.S. organisation, which will be launched shortly.

We have executed  few Web Designing projects for few  clients using Flash,
HTML, _javascript_, Photo Shop and other related applications.

In INTERNET TECHNOLOGIES :

 We are capable of executing projects in JAVA,WAP,XML,ASP,Servelets,CGI/PERL, HTML/DHTML,_javascript_,CSS especially we can also handle Imageformats and Animations with the help of following tools :
Adobe(Photo shop/Illustrator),Corel Draw, PaintShop Pro,ULEAD, Extreeme 3D.

MAK revitalizes legacy systems through Web-based solutions.

We offer you the most competitive per hour rates with strict adherence to time schedules holding no compromise on quality and we are committed to ensuring the continued quality and success of our products and services. What ever your needs,  M.A.K. Consultants  promises to address them with superior knowledge, value, integrity,  and  quality.

 The services offered by us has the following features for  your perusal :

 1.The work can be done on an hour rate basis, depending on the number  of persons deployed for that work.

 2. On dedicated facility basis where we can dedicate a particular  premises, with all infrastructure already existing in     place,   maintained under a secure vigil and  confidentiality, in the presence  of your company's representatives.

 3. On an on-line per hour basis where your requirements will be  executed on-line   on a sophisticated RAS facility.

Please feel free to contact us for any further information you may require.
 I would be pleased to answer any of your  questions - just let me know when and where to call.

We are looking forward for a Long Term Alliance with your  organization.

Thanks.

With regards.

R.S.V. PRASAD

Project Manager