Re: [Nautilus-list] My Nautilus window looked better in Nautilus 1

<quote who="Seth Nickell">

> > > - GTK theme is different
> >
> > I'll get the Crux theme for GTK 2, I guess.
>
> Module "crux" in GNOME cvs. Please tell me of any problems you encounter
> with it.

On the topic, are you going to shit Crux into gtk-engines? (Bait: It's one
step closer to default, Seth. You know you want to.)

:-)

- Jeff

--
     "Everyone's a little queer, why can't she be a little straight?" -
                           Weezer, Pink Triangle