Re: [Nautilus-list] CORBA_Object_release (x, NULL)

On 3/8/02 1:59 AM, "Michael Meeks" <michael ximian com> wrote:

> It's never unsafe for ORBit, and since the CORBA_Object is a purely
> client side resource it's hard to imagine what error condition could be
> flagged, personally I think it's hardly worth the effort (& nastiness of
> flow) of setting up the ev, and then freeing it;
>
> That is unless you're worried about that ?

I'd just like to be consistent. There are tons of places in Nautilus where
we have ev's set up just for CORBA_Object_duplicate and CORBA_Object_release
calls. They could be greatly simplified if we could just use NULL instead.
It's nice to know that this is allowed.

    -- Darin