Re: [Nautilus-list] Clarification reqd on Panel menu customization thru Nautilus

On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Mayurnath Puli wrote:

> Hi,
> 	Can any one make me clear, the way how nautilus helps in
> customizing the Panel menu(gnome 2.0).
>
> when trying to customize the panel menu by using Nautilus thru "Edit
> menus" option, i am able to add a new Menu item but not able to add any
> functionality to the same. Nautilus is neither allowing me to map
> the excutable nor edit the name of the added item. In what way it reads
> the .desktop files and pops up the menu

We're not quite sure yet how the desktop file launcher handling in
nautilus will work. There has been some recent discussions about it. We
will have to see how it turns out.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a gun-slinging Jewish filmmaker with no name. She's a green-fingered
Buddhist journalist from aristocratic European stock. They fight crime!