[Nautilus-list] How a menu item can be disabled only for particular icon.

Hi All,

I was trying to add menu item to one of the removable desktop icon like "cdrom" icon that pops up on cdrom insertion.

I changed desktop icon specific xml file. then added verb for the item in fm-desktop-icon-view.c:real_merge_menus().

Then added items using following code in real_update_menus().

nautilus_bonobo_set_label(,,,label)
nautilus_bonobo_set_sensitive(,.,.,TRUE);

Now I want to make this menu item enabled for some desktop icons, and disabled for rest.

Note : I have added menu item as conditional one.

Please, if some one knows how to do it. Or any ideas are welcome,

waiting for replies,

thanx,

_Rajeev.