Re: [Nautilus-list] Creating Launchers with Nautilus. Potensial patch.
- From: Gaute Lindkvist <lindkvis stud ntnu no>
- To: Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: <nautilus-list lists eazel com>
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] Creating Launchers with Nautilus. Potensial patch.
- Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 12:03:49 +0100 (CET)
> > I guess I cannot use gnome_desktop_item_save directly, as it doesn't seem
> > to understand Gnome-vfs URIs. Or should gnome_desktop_item_save understand
> > them?
> I'm looking at the gnome_desktop_item_save() code now, and it seems to
> support writing to a gnome-vfs uri. What makes you believe it doesn't
It fails when trying to write to any
directory under Applications:///, with the error:
Error writing file 'applications:///Internet/No name': Invalid URI
] [Thread Prev